Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 4 -- The Death-Defying Rescue

Today was another tough day for pineapple. I think the poor guy's starting to go crazy.

Snow. Hail. Rain. Sun.

"And all in the same day? Unheard of. Totally ridiculous. This must be pineapple-hell."

I'm getting worried, I read somewhere unhappy plants are prone to suicidal leaps from counter-tops, spilling their dirty contents all about. I found him on the the of my bookshelf this afternoon, poised to fall -- To leap! -- to his death!

I swear he was only moments away from acting on his despair as my shaking hands returned him to my table.

After I rescued pineapple, I thought maybe he'd enjoy watching UP in 3D. A little therapy for the heart. Cheer him up, remind him of life worth living! Of love and challenges! And balloons and tropical jungles. Perfect. Beautiful

I let him keep the glasses. 

I can only hope his disposition improves.




1 comment:

  1. you know...i find myself growing rather fond of Pineapple.

    ReplyDelete